Our head office is located in Unanderra and we also have offices in Sydney and Brisbane. We service a wide range of clients in the Road & Rail, Utilities, Communications, Heavy Engineering, Building & Construction, Mining, Electrical and Maintenance industries throughout New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Queensland.
Our strength is our culture that fosters an unwavering commitment to providing service with integrity to our clients. We are proud to employ over 220 dedicated people who are enthusiastic about embracing our culture.
We currently boast a fleet size of over 150, state of the art, vehicles and equipment.
OUR DIFFERENCE IS OUR...
- Extensive experience. With almost 2 decades of experience across a broad depth of industries and services, our satisfied clients trust us to deliver seamlessly, even for the most complex jobs.
- Innovation and new technologies. We're proactive in developing new innovations, such as Worksite Pro, WORKSITE LIVE® and PORTABOOM® designed to revolutionise our service to clients.
- Safety and compliance. We have a proactive attitude towards safety and strict compliance systems, without compromise. We offer our clients peace of mind that we mitigate risk and provide the safest possible work environment.
- Reliable, proactive service. We understand that our clients rely on us to deliver on their own objectives. Our efficient internal systems, refined processes and proactive attitude ensures we offer reliable service to our clients.
- Professionalism. Our clients tell us we are 'easy to work with'. We take a partnership approach and exceed our clients needs, allowing them to focus the job of delivering their outcomes.
- Best Value. The systems and technology that we have developed are designed to maximise efficiencies and derive cost savings to our clients on every job.
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
Our mission is simple.... we provide service with integrity.
The values that define us are:
- Safety conscious
- Positive attitude
ACCREDITATION & MEMBERSHIP
The D&D Group is a Quality Endorsed company complying with the requirements of:
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management Systems.
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 - Safety Management System
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004 - Environmental Management System Certified
- ISO 31000:2009 - Risk Management System Certified
- ISO 20121 - Event Sustainability Management
In addition we hold the following accreditations;
- RMS Category G Contractor Status - Provision of Traffic Control Services
- Department of Transport and Main Roads - Traffic Management Registration Scheme
- NSW Government Occupational Health & Safety Management System Guidelines (OHSMS) Accredited (5th Edition)
- Local Government Procurement (LGP113) Approved Contractor
- Traffic Management Association of Australia (TMAA)
- Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA) Australia & New Zealand
- Australian Industry Group (AIG)
After a successful and rewarding career in the construction industry Diego founded the D&D Group in 1998, a family owned and operated company. As Director, Diego is actively involved in heading the Property Holdings division operations.
Robert is the Managing Director of the D&D Group, having over 20 years experience in construction related industries. As Managing Director Robert is responsible for driving the Groups vision, strategy, direction & growth.
Director, Business Manager
Fabian is a Director of The D&D Group and current Business Manager of D&D Traffic Management. With over 10 years industry experience Fabian has a proven track record in Project Planning & Operations Management. He is actively involved in delivering the latest innovations and technologies in the traffic management industry.
Chief Financial Officer
Graeme is a Certified Practicing Accountant who has extensive CFO and commercial management experience spanning the past 20 years.
Group Manager, Process & Governance
Tim's role is to ensure D&D Group has scalability and agility to achieve efficient continued growth. Tim has an extensive background of working with with multi-national corporations in similar roles, and brings with him a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Manager, Industrial Relations
Geoff brings a wealth of experience to The D&D Group with over 25 years experience working across multiple roles (Human Resources, Industrial Relations & Contract Management) within the construction & utilities industry. Geoff is focused on maximising productivity/efficiencies and enhancing employee culture across the Group. Geoff also sits as chair of the Traffic Management Association of Australia NSW Division.
Business Manager, Queensland
Tynan has almost a decade of traffic management industry experience and a proven track record in project delivery and optimising efficiencies. His experience, together with his ability to build strong relationships with clients and motivate internal teams, ensures the Queensland traffic management business flourishes under his leadership.
Dean has had an extensive career specialising in risk management & compliance, system management, training and safety. His experience gained when working in related industries and law enforcement provides a valuable contribution to his role in leading D&D Group's compliance, safety risk management systems.